Optimized for law enforcement, Maxpedition’s Jumbo L.E.O. Versipack is enhanced with additional storage space for magazines, radios, and cell phones.
The Maxpedition Jumbo L.E.O. Versipack offers the same amount of organized space and convenient CCW access as, while also weighing 15% less than, their classic Jumbo Versipack.
In addition to all the pockets and pouches it shares with the Jumbo Versipak, the Jumbo L.E.O. Versipack comes enhanced with internal elastic loops that can carry four handgun mags, a side sheath pocket that fits two M4/M16 30-round magazines or a radio, and an integral cell phone pouch with a quick-release buckle enclosure.
Available for left- or right-side carry, the Jumbo L.E.O. Versipack features a fixed shoulder strap with a non-slip shoulder pad and D-Ring attachment point for easy carrying. A grab handle made from 0.75” webbing provides an alternate way to carry the Versipack.
Lightweight and versatile, this pack-on-the-side is your partner in the field.
- Main compartment: 8" (L) x 3.4" (W) x 8.5" (H)
- Exterior front:
- 10" (L) x 8" (H) closure flap
- 1.5" quick release buckle
- (1) 6.5" (L) x 2" (H) loop field for patches
- (1) 6" (L) x 5.75" (H) zippered pocket
- (1) 6" (L) x 5" (H) slip pocket
- (1) 6" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 7" (H) zippered pocket
- (1) 6" (L) x 4" (H) internal mesh pocket
- Internal 4-channel elastic loop organization for handgun magazines
- Exterior rear:
- Breathable padding for comfort
- Removable 3/4" webbing waist belt, with SRB closure
- Exterior left:
- (1) 4" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 7" (H) zippered pouch
- 3 rows of 2-channel PALS webbing
- Exterior right:
- (1) 3" (L) x 2" (W) x 7" (H) magazine pocket with 3" (L) x 8" (H) adjustable Hook-&-Loop lid; fits two M4/M16 30rnd mags or radio
- Exterior top:
- (1) 7" (L) x 1" (W) x 3" (H) zippered pouch, loop lined
- 3/4" drag handle
- Exterior bottom:
- Main interior front:
- (1) 8" (L) x 6" (H) slip pocket
- Main interior rear:
- (1) 8" (L) x 6" (H) mesh pocket
- Additional storage:
- 9" (L) x 10" (H) concealed zippered compartment with internal 7" (L) x 8" (H) loop field for CCW
- Fixed shoulder strap made from 2" webbing with 2 non-slip shoulder pad, 2" quick release buckle and D-ring attachment point
- Removable 3/4" waist strap with SRB closure
- Other features:
- Grab handle made from 0.75" webbing
- (1) 2.5" (L) x 0.75" (W) x 4" (H) expandable pouch with 1 quick release buckle for phone or radio on right strap base
- 5-channel PALS webbing on left strap base for attaching other Maxpedition gear
Maxpedition Hard-Use Nylon Gear is designed and constructed to withstand extreme conditions; in other words, they expect you to USE IT HARD in demanding situations and environments. The company originated as a builder of premium-grade military equipment and, having honed our design and manufacturing abilities over many years with real life feedback from serious users, they are now applying the same materials and workmanship to their full range of products which can and have been taken to the limit.
Maxpedition Hard-Use Nylon Gear is used by military, police, and outdoor professionals around the world whose lives are dependent on reliable and durable tools. Maxpedition packs and cases are included on their list of preferred equipment. With their reputation growing faster than ever in the North American market, Maxpedition has become the brand of choice for people who appreciate well-crafted carry gear. Their clients represent a diverse demographic, from extreme sportsman to digital graphics artist, yet they all have one thing in common: they expect the best.
Maxpedition was established in 1988 as a small workshop fabricating hard-use military specification nylon gear. The main corporate facility is based in Gardena, CA. With growth in international reputation, Maxpedition has become even more self-demanding; pursuing the most user-friendly designs, using the highest quality materials and meticulous workmanship, and upholding their strong philosophy of constant self-improvement.