BW Technologies' GasAlertMicroClip XL Multi-Gas Detector provides reliable, affordable protection from numerous atmospheric hazards, including H2S and CO.
Designed to detect up to four hazards, including H2S, CO, O2, and combustibles, the compact and sleek GasAlertMicroClip XT Multi-Gas Detector offers visual compliance with IntelliFlash and simple one-button, tamperproof operation. The green LED confidence IntelliFlash verifies normal operation, including bump test and calibration compliance, to both users and supervisors from up to 20 ft. / 6.10 m away, while one-button operation offers the ultimate ease of use and significantly reduces the amount of time spent training the user.
This detector guarantees an accurate record of a user's day with 16 hours of standard data logging and event logging of up to ten events. The unit only needs to be recalibrated twice a year via a simple one-button automatic procedure, and is powered by a lithium polymer battery and recharges in less than four hours.
Featuring a dust- and water-resistant built-in concussion-proof boot with an IP67 rating, the GasAlertMicroClip XT keeps workers safe and compliant. Ideal for confined space entry, the GasAlertMicroClip XT can be also used in nearly any application, such as telecommunications, oil and gas, municipalities, utilities, marine and shipping, refineries, petrochemical facilities, and construction, or can be used by hazmat workers, police officers, and firefighters.
- Continuous visual compliance with IntelliFlash
- Detects up to four hazards, including H2S, CO, O2, and combustibles
- Multi-gas versatility with one-button simplicity
- Incredibly thin and lightweight, making it comfortable to wear
- Extraordinarily low cost of ownership
- Rugged and durable with built-in concussion-proof boot
- Powered by a lithium polymer battery
- Conveniently manage your fleet and customize with your field-options using Fleet Manager II
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Low, High STEL (short-term exposure limit), TWA (time-weighted average), and OL (over limit) alarms
- Visual, audible and vibrating alarms
- MicroDock II compatible for easy calibration, test and record storage
- Ideal for confined space entry, telecommunications, oil and gas, municipalities, utilities, marine and shipping, refineries, petrochemical facilities, and construction
- Can be used by hazmat workers, police officers, and firefighters
- One-button simplicity
- Concussion-proof boot
- Water resistant
- Features an alligator clip
- STEL/TWA alarms
- High Alarm
- Low Alarm
- Vibrating alarm
- 95 dB audible alarm
- Rechargeable battery
- Auto zero function
- Multi-language option
- Data logging*
- IR port downloadable
- Black housing option
Charging Options - Make sure your GasAlertMicroClip XT is ready when you are with a variety of charging options.
- Direct-Wire Power Adaptor - 12-24 V DC
- Vehicle Power Adaptor 12-24 V DC
- Multi-Unit Power Adaptor - Simultaneously charges five detectors
- Multi-Unit Cradle Charger - Simultaneously charges five detectors
Customize your GasAlertMicroClip XT to suit specific applications and maximize performance with a wide variety of accessories.
- Connectivity – The IR Connectivity Kit connects to the charging and IR communications port for data downloads and access to instrument set-up options (software included)
- Filters – The Auxiliary Filter Kit easily attaches in the field to protect the internal filter (includes five filters)
|Combustible (% LEL), Oxygen (O2), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Yellow Housing
|Combustible (% LEL), Oxygen (O2), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Black Housing
|Combustible (% LEL), Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Yellow Housing
|Combustible (% LEL), Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Black Housing