The Water Shark is a Side Wall Strainer for "Thru The Wall" Dump Tank Use.
The Water Shark side wall strainer eliminates several problems currently known with existing Low Level Strainers. The Water Shark increases the overall efficiency and flow of the system while providing free access around the outside of the dump tank.
- Lightweight powder coated Aluminum.
- Quick set-up: attaches in seconds using a custom design Cam Lever clamp band.
- Large 46" x 2 1/2" wide intake area provides a 4.4:1 strained intake ration.
- Guide veins inside create 5 separate intake zones.
- Large 8" check valve provides 100% flow for 6" suction and holds water in the hose during change over.
- Eliminates trapped air pockets noticeable on current up and over hose designs.
- "U-shape" intake provides inlet of water on three sides (front, bottom and back).
- Custom molded feet protect the liner from puncture and suspend the strainer 1/2" from the bottom of the liner.
- Side attachment eliminates jet wash issues. Also, allows easy walk access around the dump tank.
- Can be retrofitted to existing dump tanks in the field. Mounts to either Aluminum square frame or round steel frame.