Luminox 25th Anniversary 3050 Series, 44mm
First introduced in 1994, the Original Navy SEAL watch is the timepiece that put Luminox on the map. Chief Nick North, officer in charge of procurement for the Navy SEALs, worked with Luminox to develop a watch specifically designed for use under the most demanding conditions imaginable. Since then, Luminox has never strayed from its mission, something that has been confirmed by the many elite military and law enforcement units that have requested Luminox around the world. Years later, the COLORMARK series is still one of Luminox's best sellers.
- Function: TimeDate
- Movement (technology): Quartz
- Size of case diameter: 44.00 mm
- Case material: Carbon reinforced PC
- Case Bezel: Rotating 1-Way Diver
- Case Back: Caseback with Screws
- Crown: Double-Security Gasket
- Water resistance (m/ft/atm): 200 / 660 / 20
- Crystal/Glass material: Hardened Mineral
- Strap/Bracelet material: Rubber / Silicone / PU
- Case Height: 10.97mm
- Weight: 43g
For over 20 years,
- Black Dial, White Markings, Signature PU Strap
- Blue Dial, White Markings, Signature PU Strap
- Yellow Dial, White Markings, Signature PU Strap
- Gray Dial, White Markings, Signature PU Strap
Luminox has partnered with the world’s toughest maritime commandos to continuously hone and refine a watch tough enough and useful enough to be considered “first line gear” for the finest warriors. Today, Luminox has taken the lessons of the past and the refinement capable in the present to develop our toughest and most specifically designed essential piece of timekeeping gear to date, the ANU (Authorized for Navy Use) watch series.
Luminox watches must undergo additional manufacturing steps
that other watches do not require. The Luminox self-powered illumination system must be installed into each and every watch. It is a costly and time consuming endeavor but it is what makes Luminox watches special. It is Luminox’s raison d’être.
The unique Luminox Light Technology ensure at-a-glance visibility
– in fact, the technology Luminox watches provide a constant glow 24/7, no matter what the conditions are, for up to 25 years. Most other watches use luminescent paint that has to be charged by a light source and fades very quickly, or a “push to light” system, where you push a button for battery-driven illumination.
Luminox uses a proprietary technology,
formerly reserved for the military, that makes Luminox watches literally stand out. Each Luminox watch features tiny gas lights (borosilicate glass capsules), which are always lit, on the hands, hour markers and when necessary, bezels. As a result, Luminox watches are always readable at a glance, no matter what the conditions are.
This ease of being able to read time effortlessly
seems to fill a need for various military and law enforcement groups. It is why the U.S. Navy SEALs Procurement officers asked Luminox to create dive watches for them for night missions. It is also why U.S. Air Force pilots flying the F-117 Nighthawk™ Stealth Jets asked the same of Luminox. These are only two of many groups of “heroes” that truly understand and appreciate the inherent benefit of wearing a Luminox timepiece.