Scott Cassell Faststrap Special Edition
Scott Cassell is an expert counter-terrorism operative and a consummate undersea explorer, someone who embraces danger and relies on Luminox timepieces as part of his Essential Gear. His exploits are undertaken with unwavering commitment to a clearly defined goal - the protection of the world's oceans and their inhabitants. Luminox shares Cassell's concern for the viability of the oceans, and is honored to partner with Cassell by helping to fund both of his organizations, Sea Wolves and Underwater Voyager Project. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of the 1526 Deep Dive Special Scott Cassell and the 3059.SET Faststrap Special Scott Cassell will go to support those organisations. The funds generated will help Cassell continue his work of exploring and protecting the world's oceans.
Orange Dial, Black Markings, 1 x Faststrap PU & NATO Straps, Compass
Luminox watches must undergo additional manufacturing steps
- Swiss Made
- Constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
- Size/Diameter: 44mm
- Water Resistance: 200 meters, 20 ATM, 660 feet, individually tested.
- Movement: Ronda 515 HH6
- Battery/Battery life: 395/60 months
- Case: PC carbon reinforced
- Bezel: PC carbon reinforced, unidirectional turning bezel, at 12h fitted with ice blue light tube
- Case back: PC carbon reinforced
- Crystal: Mineral, especially hardened
- Crown: 316L Stainless steel
- Height: 10.95mm
- Weight: 40g
that other watches do not require. The Luminox self-powered illumination system must be installed into each and every watch. It is a costly and time consuming endeavor but it is what makes Luminox watches special. It is Luminox’s raison d’être.
The unique Luminox Light Technology ensure at-a-glance visibility
– in fact, the technology Luminox watches provide a constant glow 24/7, no matter what the conditions are, for up to 25 years. Most other watches use luminescent paint that has to be charged by a light source and fades very quickly, or a “push to light” system, where you push a button for battery-driven illumination.
Luminox uses a proprietary technology,
formerly reserved for the military, that makes Luminox watches literally stand out. Each Luminox watch features tiny gas lights (borosilicate glass capsules), which are always lit, on the hands, hour markers and when necessary, bezels. As a result, Luminox watches are always readable at a glance, no matter what the conditions are.
This ease of being able to read time effortlessly
seems to fill a need for various military and law enforcement groups. It is why the U.S. Navy SEALs Procurement officers asked Luminox to create dive watches for them for night missions. It is also why U.S. Air Force pilots flying the F-117 Nighthawk™ Stealth Jets asked the same of Luminox. These are only two of many groups of “heroes” that truly understand and appreciate the inherent benefit of wearing a Luminox timepiece.