Elkhart offers an eductor for all handlines (1” through 2-1/2”) and the eductors are compatible with most foam concentrates.
1.5"F x 1.5"M, 95 GPM, Composite
All Elkhart’s eductors:
- Are easy hook-up / easy set-up
- Feature red urethane enamel finish
- Can be deployed in any position
- Offer a removable pick-up screen and removable metering valve
- Comes with a clear PVC pick-up hose
** Supplied with fixed metering valves at 1/2%, 1%, and 3% and an adjustable metering valve with 1/2% / 1% / 3% settings.
Eductor and nozzle must have matching flow rates (gpm/lpm) for the foam concentrate to “pick-up.”
These eductors are designed to achieve rated flow with an inlet pressure of 200 psi (150 psi for the 242-95). They will operate at lower inlet pressures, but the flow rate and percentage rate will be affected.