Elkhart Brass Ball Shut-offs are designed and constructed for rugged use and reliable performance as well as an excellent foundation for your break-apart nozzle needs using either smooth bore or fog nozzles.
Elkhart Brass Ball Shut-offs are available with a variety of options, including built-in smooth bores which can be used with a fog nozzle tip for maximum versatility.
- Single Cut-Away: Combines the features of smooth operation and excellent stream quality.
- Double Cut-Away: Ball is hydraulically balanced for a smooth transition from closed to open and open to closed.
- DB-275-A: 2.5 FNH Inlet X 1.5 MNH Outlet
- DB-275-GA: 2.5 FNH x 1.5 MNH Grip
- DB-375-AT: 2.5 FNH 1.5 MNH 15/16 bore
- DB-375-AT: 2.5 FNH 1.5 MNH 1-1/8 bore
- DB-375-GA: 2.5 FNH 1.5 MNH double drive Grip
- DB-375-GAT: 2.5 FNH 1.5 MNH Grip