The 6000 Series is a line of selectable flow, electrically actuated master stream nozzles featuring an ultra-wide flow range with a quick-turn, locking, flow selector ring.
The electric actuators allow precise pattern control from straight stream to wide fog. Although useful in many situations, the 6000 Series has been designed for optimal performance with the Sidewinder EXM.
- Designed for optimal performance when used with the Sidewinder EXM
- Features electric actuators for precise pattern control from straight stream to wide fog
- 2.5” constant flow nozzle – straight stream, narrow fog (30°), or wide fog (90°)
- Offers ultra-wide flow range with quick-turn, locking, flow selector ring
- Compatible with foam concentrate
- 2.5" FNH Inlet
- 5/30/45/60/95/125/150/200 gpm
Image depicts general product types only and is not intended to be inclusive of all product features.