The Stinger® 2.0 Upper Unit.
Upper unit for the Stinger® 2.0. The lightweight Stinger® 2.0 is the most flow-efficient in its class with a friction loss reducing 3 3/8” vaned waterway.
Other features include: a by-passable safety stop at 35° above horizontal, a patented monitor to base latching mechanism that provides visual indication of status, rotation lock mechanism which provides positive left/right lock with visual indication, a fully enclosed stainless steel worm gear, a liquid-filled pressure gauge.
- By-passable safety stop at 35° above horizontal
- Lightweight for its class
- Most flow efficient in its class with a friction loss reducing 3-3/8” vaned waterway
- Patented monitor to base latching mechanism is user-friendly and provides visual indication of status
- Fully enclosed stainless steel worm gear
- Liquid filled pressure gauge
Image depicts general product type only and is not intended to be inclusive of all product features.