The Traverse is a straightforward EMT leg bag that provides quick access to small amounts of BLS and ALS equipment.
Of all EMS first in bags, the Traverse puts supplies literally at your fingertips. Designed as an EMT leg bag, the Traverse allows for access in tight areas is swift and easy. The Traverse has been designed specifically for Tactical Medics in Military, SWAT, and Special Ops. Smart design features a shelf effect to prevent content spillage. Certain members of the NATA (National Athletic Trainers Association) have been using for years.
- Capacity: 250 in3
- Weight: 7 oz
- Dimensions: 16.5H” x 10.5”W x 2”D
- Contents NOT included
- Easily attaches to any belt and secures comfortably to either leg
- Shelf-style design opens to 90˚ for easy access from a standing position
- Accommodates IV fluids, some airway equipment and trauma dressings; also great for non-medical gear for the entire team
- Silent Zipper pulls for quiet situations