Ajax’s 18” Turn-Type Kwik Cutter Chisel easily cuts through A, B, and C posts, door hinges, and sheet metal to quickly provide access to trapped patients.
Featuring a 1-1/4” wide blade and 1-3/4” long shank, Ajax’s Turn-Type Kwik Cutter Chisel is designed to effectively cut through A, B, and C posts on automobiles, vans, and trucks; door hinges on automobiles, vans, trucks, and factory doors; areas surrounding nadir pin mounting brackets; and sheet metal on motor coaches, school buses, and mobile home trailers. This durable and versatile functionality makes the Kwik Cutter Chisel an invaluable tool to use in all types of emergency responses, including forcible entry, confined space, trench rescue, building collapse, and auto, bus, and truck extrications. With Ajax’s 18” Turn-Type Kwik Cutter Chisel, you can cut through many types of difficult obstructions so that you can more quickly and easily reach and extricate the people whom you’re rescuing from the wreckage.
- Overall Length: 18” (215.9 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.2 kg)
- Body Size: 1/2” (12.7 mm)
- Collar Size: 3/4” (19.1 mm)
- Blade Width: 1-1/4” (31.7 mm)
- Shank Length: 1-3/4” (44.5 mm)
- Shank Size: 0.401” (10.2 mm)
- Chisel can cut:
- A, B, and C posts on automobiles, vans, and trucks
- Door hinges on automobiles, vans, trucks, and factory doors
- Areas around nadir pin mounting brackets
- Sheet metal on motor coaches, school buses, and mobile home trailers
Since 1946, Ajax Tool Works, Inc. has been recognized as one of America’s finest quality manufacturers of hand and power tool accessories. Ajax became a pioneer in the field of emergency extrication to meet the challenges in auto extrication, forcible entry, structural collapse, tunneling, confined space, trench rescue, mining collapses and other emergency situations where speed, portability, and dependability are needed most.