Slightly smaller. Slightly lighter. Just as aggressive.
The 0350 is smaller and weighs less than some of the larger ZT models. Yet it packs a lot of features into a size that some users prefer, especially for every day carry.
Like its larger counterpart, the 0350 features the patented SpeedSafe® assisted opening system. Deploy the blade quickly and easily, even in gloves, using the ambidextrous flipper. The ZT 0350’s blade is S30V stainless steel with non-reflective black Tungsten DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating. S30V steel is extremely durable, corrosion resistant, and wear resistant. In addition to providing a non-reflective surface, the black Tungsten DLC coating offers additional blade hardness and reduces friction.
This high-performance S30V blade is paired with textured black G-10 scales for a secure grip and excellent mechanical strength even under the roughest conditions. The scales are flat rather than 3D machined like those of the 0300. A locking liner secures the blade during use. The 0350 also includes ZT’s Quad-mount system for complete versatility. Mount the pocketclip in any of four ways: tip-up, tip-down, on the left side, or the right. There’s a pre-drilled lanyard hole for users who prefer to attach a lanyard.
- Blackwash finish
- BlackWash gives the blade a well worn look, like a battle-tested tool. It also provides an extra measure of protection for the blade, helps hide hard-use scratches, and reduces friction.
- Stonewash finish
- Instead of DLC coating on the blade, the 0350SW's blade comes with a stonewashed finish. Like the other 0350s, the blade is S30V stainless steel for extreme durability, corrosion resistance, and wear resistance.
- Plain edge
- Partial serrated edge
- Made in the USA
- Assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Quad-mount (tip-up/tip-down; left/right hand) clip
- Steel: S30V, Tungsten DLC coating
- Handle: Textured G-10, matte black
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.25 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.6 in. (11.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.6 in. (19.3 cm)
- Weight: 6.2 oz. (175.8 g)
- Uses a torsion bar to help move the blade out of the handle
- Enables smooth and easy one-handed opening of ZT's heavier blades
- Assisted opening knives are not switchblades
Assisted opening makes it fast and easy to deploy the larger blades of many Zero Tolerance knives. Kai USA, the makers of Zero Tolerance Knives, were first to bring this assisted opening technology to a wider market.
Crucible's S30V takes and holds an edge extremely well and is also extremely tough and wear resistant. This powdered steel's formula promotes the formation and very even distribution of vanadium carbides, which provide enhanced cutting capability. This fine grain improves sharpness and toughness. S30V is easier to sharpen that other powdered steels. Due to this ultra-premium quality, S30V is a more expensive blade steel.
Most Zero Tolerance knife handles are made of G-10. This epoxy-filled woven glass fiber is extremely stable, unaffected by temperature changes, and can be decoratively tinted, ground, and polished. Its durability and stability makes it the material of choice for many Zero Tolerance knife handles.