A modified version of the Maxximus, this tool has all of the same features but with a 2 inch wide adz.
The MAXXIMUS is the next generation of Forcible Entry Bars. It's the ultimate Halligan Bar and is lighter than the Pro-Bar. The Maxximus has a unique Thermoplastic Rubber (T.P.R.) grip for a sturdy handle while using the tool.
- One piece drop forged forcible entry tool
- Molded Thermoplastic Rubber Grip
- Made of 4140 vanadium steel
- A completely "tuned" Halligan
- 2” wide Adz for gapping doors
- Rex lock pulling feature
- Square legs on the fork for striking in tight spaces
- Thinner Fork and Adz than any bar on the fire market
- Depth gauge markings on both Adz and Fork
- Molded T.P.R. grip for less slippage
- Protective insulation to 24,000 volts
- Electric cars range from 600-700 volts
- Standard 30-inch length.
- EZ to hit... EZ to hold... EZ to carry... and EZ to marry to Fire Hooks Unlimited's Lock Slot 8 lbs Forcible Entry Axe
- Nearly 2 lbs lighter than the Pro-Bar Halligan