Use the Turbojet one time and see why it's the nozzle of choice by firefighters worldwide.
The Turbojet is a constant gallonage nozzle (flow remains the same in all patterns) with multiple flow settings for operator flow control.
- Pattern Identification
- Larger more legible labels
- Simple to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Meets European Standard
- Flow setting at 100 psi (7 bar) operating pressure (232 psi (16 bar) maximum operating pressure)
- Raised bumper lug for straight stream pattern identification
- Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 755