Lightweight fog and straight stream nozzle with multiple fixed constant gallonage settings.
The Turbojet is a constant gallonage nozzle (flow remains the same in all patterns) with multiple flow settings for operator flow control. Use the Turbojet one time and see why it's the nozzle of choice by firefighters worldwide.
The nozzle shall have spinning teeth, multiple pattern detents, a one piece solid rubber-like handle with dual handle stops, dual drive trunnions and an extruded Pyrolite body. The nozzle shall also have a minimum 110° angle at wide fog, a full-time swivel inlet, come with a ten year warranty, be capable of flushing without shutting down. Must meet all aspects of NFPA 1964 with test results available.
- Pattern Identification
- Larger more legible labels
- Simple to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Meets European Standard
- Flow setting at 100 psi (7 bar) operating pressure can be used for high pressure applications up to 580 psi (40 bar) hydrostatic pressure
- Raised bumper lug for straight stream pattern identification
- Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 755
- 100 psi (7 bar) standard, 75 psi (5 & 6 bar) optional
- Compatible with Quick Attack Foam Tube Style 766
: 3 1/2 lbs (1.6 kg)
: Selectable Gallonage
: 1 1/2'' (38 mm)
: 9 1/2'' (232 mm)