1.5" Turbojet Break Apart Nozzle with Pistol Grip.
The Turbojet is a constant gallonage nozzle (flow remains the same in all patterns) with multiple flow settings for operator flow control. Use the Turbojet one time and see why it's the nozzle of choice by firefighters worldwide.
Lightweight fog and straight stream nozzle with multiple fixed constant gallonage settings. The nozzle shall have spinning teeth, multiple pattern detents, a one piece solid rubber-like handle with dual handle stops, dual drive trunnions and an extruded Pyrolite body. The nozzle shall also have a minimum 110° angle at wide fog, a full-time swivel inlet, come with a ten year warranty, be capable of flushing without shutting down. Must meet all aspects of NFPA 1964 with test results available.
Combination of Style 1717 tip + Style 2116 shutoff
- Pattern Identification
- Larger more legible labels
- Simple to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Meets European Standard
- 100 psi (7 bar) standard, 75 psi (5 & 6 bar) optional
- Compatible with Quick Attach Foam Tube Style 766
: 4 1/8 lbs (1.9 kg)
: Selectable Gallonage
: 1 1/2'' (38 mm)
: 12" (295 mm)