1-1/2'' Turbojet Nozzle with Pistol Grip
The Turbojet is a constant gallonage nozzle (flow remains the same in all patterns) with multiple flow settings for operator flow control. Use the Turbojet one time and see why it's the fire hose nozzle of choice by firefighters worldwide. Find a distributor near you if you’re interested in learning more about this fire nozzle.
Lightweight fog and straight stream nozzle with multiple fixed constant gallonage settings. The nozzle shall have spinning teeth, multiple pattern detents, a one piece solid rubber-like handle with dual handle stops, dual drive trunnions and an extruded Pyrolite body. The nozzle shall also have a minimum 110° angle at wide fog, a full-time swivel inlet, come with a ten year warranty, be capable of flushing without shutting down. Must meet all aspects of NFPA 1964 with test results available.
- Pattern Identification
- Larger more legible labels
- Simple to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Meets European Standard
- 100 psi (7 bar) standard, 75 psi (5 & 6 bar) optional
- Compataible with Quick Attach Foam Tube Style 766
- SOLAS & MarEd approved available (Must specify)
: 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
: Selectable Gallonage
: 1 1/2'' (38 mm)
: 9 1/2'' (232 mm)