Apollo Single Inlet Portable Monitor
Apollo Single Inlet Portable and Deck Monitor, 5" Storz Ground Base and Truck mounting flange only Akron Apollo Monitors offer a variety of models with features to fit the ever increasing demands of the fire service with a durable, dependable and stable monitor.
Portable ground base monitor with a single 4", 4 1/2", or 5" thread or 4" or 5" storz swivel inlet. The base has folding legs with no locking mechanism required to keep legs in place. The monitor has a handwheel elevation control from 90° above to 15° below horizontal with an elevation safety stop at 35° above horizontal; 360° continuous rotation when in the deck mode flowing 1250 gpm and 180° in the portable mode flowing 1000 gpm; horizontal locking mechanism and stops to prevent accidental over-rotation; a full 3" waterway with cast-in turning vanes in each elbow. A 3" NPT & 3" flange combination deck mount is supplied (3416 only). The monitor shall also include a pressure gauge, carry handle, grease fittings, a high-strength woven nylon strap assembly, carbide-tipped ground spikes and Pyrolite® construction. Deck height not to exceed 12", base weight: 38 1/2 lbs., liftoff weight: 23 lbs.
- 360° rotation when mounted in the deck mode, 180° in the portable mode
- Vertical travel from 90° above to 15° below horizontal, with built-in 35° safety stop
- 3" waterway with cast-in turning vanes for efficient flow
- Direct mount - a combination 3" NPT female and 3" flange
- Carbide spikes for extended wear (Spike covers optional)