Apollo Dual Inlet Portable Monitor Specifications
Apollo Dual-Inlet Portable Monitor and 2.5" NH dual inlet ground base only. Akron Apollo Monitors offer a variety of models with features to fit the ever increasing demands of the fire service with a durable, dependable and stable monitor. Portable ground base monitor with two 2 1/2" or 3" clappered swivel inlets.
The base has folding legs with no locking mechanism required to keep legs in place. The monitor has a handwheel elevation control from 90° above to 15° below horizontal with an elevation safety stop at 35° above horizontal; 360° continuous rotation when in the deck mode flowing 1250 gpm and 180° in the portable mode flowing 800 gpm; horizontal locking mechanism and stops to prevent accidental over-rotation; a full 3" waterway with cast-in turning vanes in each elbow. A 3" NPT & 3" flange combination deck mount is supplied (3423 only). The monitor also includes a pressure gauge, carry handle, grease fittings, a high-strength woven nylon strap assembly, hardened steel ground spikes and Pyrolite® construction. Deck height not to exceed 12", base weight: 32 lbs., liftoff weight: 23 lbs.
- 360° rotation when mounted in the deck mode, 180° in the portable mode
- Vertical travel from 90° above to 15° below horizontal, with built-in 35° safety stop
- 3" waterway with cast-in turning vanes for efficient flow
- Direct mount - a combination 3" NPT female and 3" flange
- Carbide spikes for extended wear (Spike covers optional)
: 23 lbs (10.4 kg)
: 13in (330.2mm)
: 12.69in (322.3mm)
: 23.5in (596.9mm)