Hazardous Location SceneStar Portable Lighthead, AC, LED, 20,000 Lumen
The SceneStar has been reconfigured and reinvented for use in hazardous locations. With 20,000 lumens, it provides operators a flexible solution for use in areas with flammable vapors or gases. It has been UL listed for Class 1 Division 2 Groups B, C and D. The Hazardous Location SceneStar is ideal when used for mining lights.
- Portable base
- Cord lengths of 5, 25, or 50 ft (1.5, 7.6, 15.2 m) with a standard 3-prong 120 VAC hazardous area plug.
- Thick, difficult-to-break glass lens
- 20,000 Lumens , Power: 220 Watts , Voltage: 120 VAC
- 50,000 hour rated LED life
- Average 7500K color temperature
- Current: 1.8 amps (at 120 VAC)
- Customized optics to provide spot and flood in one light
- Low ultraviolet light - attracts less insects during nighttime operation
- Streamlined aesthetics in a compact design
- Standard color is white; black optional (note: handles and heat sink always black)
- 6 year warranty on SceneStar Head
- Serviceable construction (Sustainable LED technology)
- UL listed to UL844 for Class 1 Division 2 Groups B, C and D