Durable, comfortable, and equipped with multiple pockets, Workrite’s Dual Compliant Cargo Pants are excellent for station uniform wear and wildland firefighting.
Made from 7.5 oz. Nomex® IIIA, the Dual Compliant Cargo Pants feature a three-needle felled out seam, inseam, and back seam as well as double-layer knees for enhanced durability and protection. Adjustable straps on both sides of the waistband and rectangular rings and hook-and-loop ankle straps on the pant legs allow you to adjust the pants for a more secure, comfortable fit. These cargo pants also feature multiple pockets for carrying your small essential gear: two front slash pockets, two back welt pockets with flaps and a hook-and-loop closure, two deep pleated thigh pockets with hook-and-loop flap closures, and a cell phone pocket with a hook-and-loop closure on the right thigh pocket. Certified to both NFPA 1975 and NFPA 1977-2005 standards, Workrite’s 7.5 oz. Nomex IIIA Dual Compliant Cargo Pants will keep your legs comfortable and well-protected whether you’re at the station or out firefighting in the wild.
- Made from 7.5 oz. Nomex® IIIA
- Three-needle felled outseam, inseam, and back seam
- Double-layer knees
- Adjustable strap on each side of waistband
- Straight-legged, with rectangular rings and hook-and-loop ankle straps
- Two front slash pockets
- Two back welt pockets with flaps and hook-and-loop closure
- Two deep pleated thigh pockets with hook-and-loop flap closures
- Cell phone pocket with hook-and-loop closure on right thigh pocket
- Certified to NFPA 1975 station uniform standards
- Certified to NFPA 1977-2005 Standard for Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting
- ARC Rating: 7
- Hazard Risk Category: 1
- Size: Small, Waist: 30"