Valor Marines 100% Nomex Hood
- MARINES in black Fire Ink on front apron
- Sage Green, 100% Nomex
- Sewn with black Nomex thread
- 21" total length, 2 piece construction
- Certified NFPA 1971-2013
This sage green Majestic hood is part of Majestic's Valor line features MARINES in bold black fire ink printed across the center of the front apron.
Majestic fire hoods are manufactured with proven flame-resistant materials and pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage. An elastic face opening ensures a snug fit around your face or SCBA mask. A Wider cut allows superior air circulation. All seams are merrow stitched, with the top and bottom covered with a 5-thread cover stitch for extended durability. All bottom edges are finished with a wear-resistant binding. Made to withstand years of hard use and laundering. 100% Nomex.
These Majestic hoods are UL certified and are compliant to meet the NFPA 1971-2013 standard of performance (Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting, 2013 Edition). Hoods also comply with Cal/OSHA standards.
PAC II Hood Specifications:
PAC II is available with notched shoulder
Download the Majestic Hood Warning and User Information Guide.
- Smooth fit in Majestic's most popular long bib design.
- Wider width for air circulation keeping end user cooler
- Generous width and size means less fabric stretch.
- The more surface area for moisture disbursement the quicker moisture will evaporate - keeping user dry.
- Maintains protective properties after washing
- MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection
- Universal sizing