Provides superior protection in an innovative new vented Nomex design which allows heat to escape reducing the risk of steam burn.
- Is compliant with NFPA 1971-2013 Edition and is UL Certified. Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards.
- Fire Retardant vented fabric strip along head allows for body heat to escape
- 2-piece design with notched shoulders
- All seams are merrow stitched, then top and bottom covered with a 5-thread cover stitch for extended durability
- Stitching color contrasts with hood color, enabling easy advanced inspection of thread stitching
- All bottom edges are bound and sewn with 100% Nomex® thread
- Tan, 100% Nomex fabric
This hood design has protection and personal comfort in mind. The 3” wide FR vented fabric strip from the top of the forehead to back of neck allows for body heat to escape reducing steam burn. This keeps the firefighter in the action longer and with less fatigue or discomfort. With the 100% Nomex fabric, this hood meets or exceeds NFPA 1971-2013 Edition and is UL Certified. Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards. Universal sizing, one size fits all.
PAC II-SVZ Hood
2 Ply Head Specifications:
2 Ply Bib Specifications:
- Overall Hood Length: 21”
- Length: 13” from top of head to neck
- Width: 9” from back seam to top of face / 11” from back seam to bottom of head
- Vent Zone:3” wide FR fabric vent from top of forehead to base of neck
- Face Open Measurements: 5 inches (UL requirement 4.7-5.7 inches) 15” stretched (face opening is sewn with ½ inch elastic)
- Length: 8” (front and back)
- Notched Shoulder: 15” from top of head to bottom of notched shoulder
Download the Majestic Hood Warning and User Information Guide.