SuperPASS® 5X Stand Alone Audio PASS, NFPA compliant, Field Upgradeable to RF TPASS® 5
- New, Rugged, Stand-Alone “PASS” Personal Alert Safety System
- Auto-On Activation
- Motion Sensing
- Loud Attention Getting Audio Tones
- Highly visible green LED indicators
- Field upgradeable to a TPASS® 5 with all the features of Emergency Wireless Signaling and Alarm monitoring
SuperPASS® 5X provides an improved level of safety for firefighters. It is a common misconception that all you need is an NFPA integrated SCBA to be compliant. While it is true that when you are wearing an NFPA compliant integrated SCBA you are, in fact, NFPA compliant. But you are out of compliance when you remove your SCBA and return, without a PASS of any kind, to perform overhaul operations and other non-IDLH activities.
An NFPA compliant stand-alone PASS can be moved from one piece of clothing to another.
PASS are designed to assist in locating fire fighters or other emergency services personnel who become incapacitated or are in need of assistance.
RF PASS contain an optional RF transceiver that enables the PASS to automatically transmit alarm signals and receive evacuation alarms via RF signals. The RF PASS responds to an evacuation alarm with an audible and visual signal. A complete RF PASS system includes a base station that monitors for an alarm signal from the portable RF PASS unit and emits an audible and visual signal when this alarm is received. The base station is also capable of sending an evacuation alarm to the RF PASS.
- Intrinsically Safe to UL913, and CSA C22.2, No 157
- Compliant to NFPA 1982, 2013 Edition Requirements for PASS
- Bright, Highly Visible LED Status Indicators
- Large Stainless Steel Grip-Clip & D-Ring
- 95+ dBA Sound Pressure Level at 500° F (260° C)
- Data-Logging all PASS status changes (On, Off, Alarm, etc)
- Heat Stress Temperature Alarm on all 5 Line Models