The PAC IA style offers an economical option while meeting the NFPA minimum requirements.
The notched shoulder allows for proper drape without restricting movement. Economical offering certified to NFPA 1971-2013. Classic style with wider width for air circulation keeping end user cooler. Generous width and size means less fabric stretch. The more surface area for moisture disbursement, the quicker moisture will evaporate - keeping end user dry! Maintains protective properties after washing. MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection!
CERTIFICATION: NFPA 1971-2013, UL Certified. Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards.
Click here for PAC IA Hood Specifications
- Enhanced kevlar blend for added strength and durability
- 20% Kevlar / 80% Lenzing FR
- Inherently flame resistant
- No harsh chemical treatments
- Maintains performance values after laundering
- Moderate weight for added thermal protection
- Finished to minimize shrinkage
- Rib knit allows for stretch and shape retention
- Ply (Head): 2
- Length: 19"
- Heather Grey
- NSN# 4210-01-493-4694 Military Spec'd Hood
Meets CAL-OSHA Requirements
Passes Federal Test 191, Method 5903.2; CAL OSHA Sections 3406(d)
Complies with OSHA Rule 29 CFR Part 1910, 269