The PAC IX style is a military approved hood. No matter what area of service you're in, no matter what the elements are, these hoods have unmatched performance which sets them apart in the field.
Premium outer shell - breathable, rugged, high performing Inherently flame resistant. No harsh chemical treatments. Maintains performance values after laundering. Light weight, flexible, supple fabric. Finished to minimize shrinkage. Rib knit allows for stretch and shape retention.
- Shoulder inserts (gusset) for added shoulder protection
- Long length for optimum coverage
- Offering the most square inches of protection
- Wider width for air circulation keeping end user cooler
- Generous width and size means less fabric stretch
- The more surface area for moisture disbursement, the quicker moisture will evaporate - keeping end user dry!
- Maintains protective properties after washing
- MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection!
Click here for PBI Gold / PBI Lenzing PAC IX Specifications
- PBI Gold Black Pac IX 22" Hood Military Spec
- PBI Gold Black Outer Layer
- PBI Lenzing Inner Layer
- CERTIFICATION: NFPA 1971-2013, UL Certified. Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards
- 2 Ply Head & Apron
- Outer Layer: PBI Gold: 40% PBI / 60% Kevlar
- Inner layer: PBI Lenzing: 20% PBI / 80% Lenzing FR
- NSN # 8415-01-462-7670 Military Spec'd Hood
Meets CAL-OSHA Requirements Passes Federal Test 191, Method 5903.2; CAL OSHA Sections 3406(d)
Complies with OSHA Rule 29 CFR Part 1910, 269