When deep cold is your adversary, DragonWear's Cold Warrior™ Convertible Balaclava will help you win the battle against the elements.
DragonWear’s FR and Arc-Rated Cold Warrior™ Convertible Balaclava stands between you and punishing temperatures. The top has high/low interior grid construction that maximizes warmth yet promotes breathability, while the bottom has a wind-resistant outer surface with lofted fleece interior to retain body heat. Durable water-repellency sheds light rain and snow.
- Polartec® Power Stretch FR® and Polartec® Wind Pro FR® Technology
- Inherently flame resistant
- Top has high/low interior grid construction that maximizes warmth that minimizes weight and improves breathability
- Bottom has a wind-resistant outer surface with lofted fleece interior to retain body heat
- Full head and facial protection extends below the neckline for extra coverage, hood converts to a neck gaiter with drop chin
- Durable water-repellency sheds light rain and snow
- Made in North America
- Upper: Polartec® Power Stretch FR® 9.2 oz. - 43% Rayon, 39% Modacrylic, 14% Para-aramid, 4% Spandex,
- Lower: Polartec® Wind Pro FR® 10 oz. Wind Pro - 44% Rayon, 39% Modacrylic, 14% Para-aramid, 3% FR Spandex
- CAT 2, Arc Rating: 15 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E Certified
- NFPA 2112 (headwear cannot be NFPA 2112 certified, however we use fabric that would meet the standard)