Longer Lasting Smoke Fluid
This formulation produces a clean, dry, odorless, slightly less white smoke that "hangs" in the air 2-3 times longer than their classic smoke fluid.
SAFE FOR USE ON LIVE STAGE PERFORMANCES
Fire & Safety Longer Lasting Smoke Fluid has been included in the "Equipment Based Guidelines for the Use of Theatrical Smoke and Haze" that has been prepared with the support of Equity League Pension and Health Trust Funds et al., and can be used in compliance with ANSI standards for theatrical fog and the PLASA (previously ESTA) Fog Testing Program.
Fire Fighting Measures
- Suitable extinguishing media: Alcohol foam. Carbon dioxide. Water Fog. Dry chemical.
- Unsuitable extinguishing media: Not available.
- Specific hazards arising from the chemical: Firefighters should wear a self-contained breathing apparatus.
- Special protective equipment and precautions for firefighters: Firefighters should wear full protective clothing including self contained breathing apparatus.
- Fire-fighting equipment/instructions: Cool containers with flooding quantities of water until well after fire is out.
- Specific methods: Use standard firefighting procedures and consider the hazards of other involved materials.
- General fire hazards: No unusual fire or explosion hazards noted.
- Hazardous combustion products: May include and are not limited to: Oxides of carbon.
- Explosion Data:
- Sensitivity to mechanical impact: Not available.
- Sensitivity to static discharge: Not available.