Built in protection
The ReTrak series offers emergency responders a fire helmet with an integrated visor and TrakLite Lighting system engineered based directly on feedback from firefighters.
- Integrated Visor
- TrakLite Lighting System
- 6" Brass Eagle
- Simple one-handed operation
- Easily accommodates eyewear
- Increased area of protection
- Comfort nosepiece
- Quick removal for cleaning
- Made in the USA
Traditional UST/USTM ReTrak Helmets are now available and meet NFPA 1971/ ANSI/ISEA Z87.1+ requirements.
Bullard TrakLite® integrated helmet lighting system blends engineering, functionality and safety to help firefighters see forward in dark or smoky conditions. The lightweight Bullard TrakLite is designed to help increase the functional performance of your fire helmet without bulky or cumbersome additions.
Featuring eight bright white LEDs protected behind a heat-resistant glass, TrakLite provides a readily-available source of light in most any situation. Whether performing search and rescue at night, locating a fuse box or navigating smoky conditions, the TrakLite can be used in a multitude of situations. In addition to the eight forward-facing LEDs mounted to the front of the helmet, TrakLite offers a bright blue “buddy indicator” light on the rear of the helmet enabling a highly increased ability to track the wearer in low visibility situations.
With no external clips, brackets or wires, Bullard TrakLite helps provide increased safety over traditional helmet-mounted lighting, reducing the likelihood of weight imbalance or snagging. Unlike other fire helmet lights, the weight of TrakLite is distributed between the front and rear of the helmet to offer a more balanced lighting solution. TrakLite works exclusively with Bullard helmets, and all available configurations of the helmets and TrakLite meet NFPA 1971-2013 requirements. Additionally, TrakLite is completely waterproof.
Easily operable with a gloved hand, the single rotary switch powers both the front LEDs and the rear buddy indicator light. Powered by four AAA batteries, TrakLite is energy efficient, with a runtime of at least six continuous hours at a minimum brightness level of 50%. The standard AAA alkaline batteries are both easy and fast to replace by the user in the field.
- Case Material: High heat, impact resistant thermoplastic
- Lens (front): IR-coated Borosilicate glass
- Lens (rear): Polycarbonate
- Light Source (front): Eight white 5mm domed LEDs
- Light Output (front): total 38 lumens
- Runtime: At least 6 hours to a minimum 50% brightness
- Light Source (rear): One blue surface-mounted LED
- On/Off: Rotary switch
- Batteries: 4 AAA alkaline batteries (included)
- Product Weight (with batteries): 6.35 ounces, in addition to helmet
- Certified to NFPA 1971 standards when factory installed on certified Bullard Helmet
- CSA Certified Nonincendive Equipment for use in Class I, Division 2 Hazardous Locations