Replacement High Intensity Lighting Lamp Head Assembly
The lamp heads are engineered for maximum heat dissipation and lens integrity. Lamp heads are equipped with appropriate stainless steel hardware, painted with Hi-Temp white, baked powder coated urethane finish, and outfitted with a “rough service” bulb, extending bulb life. Heat resistant handles for convenience in positioning the lamp, most TELE-LITE lamp heads do NOT require tools or locking devices for adjustment.
This lamp head is universal for all applications: Tele-scoping poles, Tri-pods, portable Lights, and generator combo units.
- 15,000 Lumens
- Easy to replace current 500W quartz lamp heads
- Uses ¾ NPT.
- Heat tempered glass lens
- Tilt and rotation adjustment
- Water and heat resistant handle
- Shock-resistant “rough service” bulb
- Single, double and offset configurations
- Hi-Temp White, baked powder coated urethane finish
Replacement Lamp Head only