ASP's Nylon Handcuff Tactical Case securely stores and provides fast and convenient access to your ASP tactical handcuffs and restraints when you need them.
Designed specifically for ASP Tactical Handcuffs, the ASP Nylon Handcuff Tactical Case is a compact, lightweight formed carrier that’s secure, good looking, and extremely durable for duty or plain clothes use. This innovative, black ballistic Nylon-covered molded case has a surprisingly low profile, yet it flexes just enough to securely hold ASP's chain, hinged, or rigid tactical restraints. The sturdy flap cover, with its heavy-duty VELCRO® closure, keeps the handcuffs protected, yet readily accessible. This cover makes reholstering and fastening the case just as easy. A rear facing emergency backup key retention pocket keeps a spare cuff key where you can reach it easily if necessary. And because a backup key is included, you’ll be ready immediately. This case features a snug, molded belt loop that fits regular dress-style belts or duty belts up to 2-1/4".
- Low profile case is made of lightweight, durable, and flexible black ballistic nylon
- Case securely holds ASP's chain, hinged, or rigid tactical handcuffs and restraints
- Sturdy flap cover with Velcro® closure keeps handcuffs protected, yet readily accessible
- Rear facing emergency backup key retention pocket stores a spare cuff key in case you need it
- Snug, molded belt loop fits regular dress-style belts or duty belts up to 2-1/4"
"Will this case fit on a 2.25 Duty Belt?"
Yes, this should fit belts up to 2 1/4"" wide.
"Will it also hold a large oversized S&W model 1-1 set?"
Yes the S&W Model 1-1 will fit.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !