Able to deter an attacker with a low profile yet devastatingly effective aerosol spray, ASP's Palm Defender Keychain is "Your Key to Personal Safety."
The National Institute of Justice reports that five out of six people in the United States will become victims of attempted or completed violent crimes during their lifetime. About half will be victimized twice. Thus, it's a good idea to have a good method of defense with you when you go out. ASP's Palm Defender Keychain is "Your Key to Personal Safety." Measuring just 4-1/2" long, the Palm Defender is a low profile aerospace aluminum canister with an integral keyring flail backup that can be easily concealed until it's the right moment to strike. When activated, the Palm Defender provides a devastatingly effective aerosol protection to deter an attacker. The Defender's straight line activation places a cone-shaped spray on target — even in the dark!
- Length: 4-1/2"
- Aerospace aluminum body
- O-Ring sealed tip and cap
- Safety can be released rapidly
- Heat treated split rings
- The world's smallest aerosols, Test or Heat Inserts, are replaceable
- Precision machined dispersion port
- Solid brass actuator
The Palm Defender is a highly effective defensive product that can increase your safety wherever you go. However, it is only part of a complete plan for protecting yourself against physical attack. Be aware of your surroundings. Use common sense. Project a confident attitude. Become a safety conscious person in every phase of your life. Have your Palm Defender ready to use whenever you sense danger. There is no substitute for preparation!
Note: This product must ship by Ground Only!
Before deciding to purchase a pepper spray, you should check with your local law enforcement department for specific laws on possession of, permissible uses of, and restrictions on pepper spray products in your city, county, or state. The following states have shipping restrictions on pepper spray:
States and Districts Where Pepper Sprays are Restricted
- New York: Sold in pharmacies and by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Massachusetts: Sold by licensed firearms dealers. Animal sprays ordered online are legal.
- Wisconsin: Pepper spray only, no stronger than 10% concentrate. Safety features are required. Weight allowed 15-60 grams.
- California: Weight restricted to 2.5 ounces (about 70 grams).
- Washington D.C.: You must register with the police for possession of pepper spray.
"How is the device activated? How is it prevented from accidentally going off?"
There is a safety collar that you must flip open before the plunger can be depressed.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !