Action Target's IPSC A-Zone Practice Target is a highly durable, reactive, and easy to use target that's great for competition training.
With a torso made to the exact size and dimensions of the standard IPSC Metric Target and a reactive A-Zone cutout for immediate visual feedback, Action Target's IPSC A-Zone Practice Target is a great target for competition training. The torso and swinging plate are made of through-hardened AR550 armor steel with no exposed bolts, clamps, or brackets, allowing you to shoot just about anything you have at it without fear of ricochet, splatter, or damage to the target. The rear hinge brackets are also made of armor steel (AR500) to minimize wear and tear from daily use and provide you with a lifetime of tactical training. Since all of the shooting surfaces are made of AR550 steel, the IPSC A-Zone is compatible with rifle shooting from distances greater than 100 yards and with ammunition that does not exceed 3,000 fps. Shooting the target closer than 100 yards and/or with rifle ammunition exceeding 3,000 fps may cause dents and deformities in the shooting surfaces, rendering the target unsafe to shoot. Since it combines the scoring benefits of a paper target with the immediate visual and audio feedback of a steel target, the PT IPSC A-Zone can save you time and frustration. Instead of having to constantly go downrange to switch out paper targets, you can shoot thousands of rounds at this steel version of the IPSC torso without having to reset or replace anything. The A-zone cutout also makes scoring simple with a reactive swinging plate that allows you to instantly see if you hit the right spot. The swinging plate is gravity reset and can be repainted with a spray paint of your choice to show shot placement.
- Torso and swinging plate are made of through-hardened AR550 armor steel, which reduces the risk of ricochet, splatter, or damage to the target when the target is shot
- Rear hinge brackets are made of AR500 armor steel to minimize wear and tear from daily use
- Reactive swinging plate makes scoring simple by enabling you to instantly see if you hit the right spot and to mark off shot placement with spray paint
- A-Zone target is compatible with rifle shooting from distances greater than 100 yards and/or with rifle ammo that doesn't exceed 3,000 fps
- Target can be shot by thousands of rounds without needing to be reset or replaced
- Torso: 18” x 30” (30cm x 50cm)
- A-zone cutout: 6” x 11” (10cm x 28cm)
- Stand: 3' (91.44cm)
Please Note: Due to the weight of this item, a special handling fee will be added to your cart at checkout. This item is excluded from shipping promotions.