A lightweight and rugged sight for extreme conditions, Aimpoint's Micro T1 Red Dot Sight comes with a FREE Daniel Defense Mount!!
A lightweight rifle with an H-1 Micro mounted on it remains a lightweight rifle! On a bow, the parallax free H-1 Micro eliminates the need for a peep, allowing you to shoot accurately in lower light.
Aimpoint’s unique coating on the front lens reflects the dot’s selected frequency of red light at near 100% efficiency to give the highest possible dot brightness with the least amount of energy while other wavelengths in the visible and near-infrared part of the spectrum pass with a minimum of reduction.
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weighs 3.7 oz. including factory mount; sight only weighs 3.0 oz.
- Integral Weaver-style base allows easy attachment
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Fully waterproof
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- Precision adjustment for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws--no other tool required
- 12 settings for use in daylight and low light conditions
- Available in 2 or 4 MOA (minutes of angle)
Standard features for all Aimpoint sights:
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence
About the Daniel Defense Mount
- Weighs only 1.7 oz!
- One piece streamlined design
- Recoil lug Interface between mount and optic
- Snag free and reversible with slotted screws attachment
- Precision CNC machined from Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized for a rock hard lasting finish
- Made in the USA
|Article Number|| 11830 (Micro T-1 4MOA)|
12417 (Micro T-1 2MOA)
|Technology||ACET (Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology)|
|Working Principle||Reflex collimator sight - red dot sight|
|Light Source||LED totally eye-safe|
|Light source wavelength||650 nm red light|
|Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle)*||4 or 2|
|Parallax||Absence of parallax - No centering required|
|Night vision compatibility||Yes|
|Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens||Yes|
|Magnification||No magnification (1X)|
|Battery||One 3V Lithium battery, type CR2032|
|Battery life in hours **||50,000 (over 5 years of continuous use)|
|Dot intensity adjustment||Manual rotary switch|
|Daylight (DL) settings||1 Off & 8 DL of which one extra bright|
|Material housing||Extruded High strength aluminum|
|Surface finish||Hard anodized, matte|
|Adjustment 1 click||13mm at 100m | 1/2” at 100 yds|
|Mounting methods||Integrated Picatinny/Weaver|
|Temperature range||-45° - +71° C | -50° - +160° F|
|Water resistance - submersible to||25 m | 80 ft|
|Radioactive components used||None|
|Length||62 mm | 2.4”|
|Width/height sight only||41 x 36 mm | 1.6” x 1.4”|
|Width/height including mount||62 x 41 mm | 2.4”x 1.6”|
|Weight sight only||84 g | 3.0 oz|
|Weight sight with integrated mount||105 g | 3.7 oz|
* 1 MOA ˜ 30 mm at 100 meters ˜ 1” at 100 yards.
** at room temperature & at setting 8 out of 12.
*** Night Vision Device.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !