Durable, plated, long-handled wrenches fit most hydrant nuts and large spanner lugs.
Built to turn the toughest nuts. Designed for versatility. Made to last. These solid, well-designed adjustable wrenches are made to provide years of hard, daily use. Carefully machined ductile iron heads (and a replaceable brass insert on the Style 15 Hydrant and Spanner Wrench) provide a precise fit on all sizes of hardware and help prevent damage to the hydrant nuts.
Heavy zinc plating resists corrosion and provides a bright, long-lasting finish. The long, cold rolled steel handles are deeply knurled at the ends to make adjustment easy…and provide a firm grip for maximum leverage. You can expect these quality tools to do the job—and keep coming back for more.
- Versatile wrenches adjust to fit pentagon nut up to 1-3/4" from point to flat; or square nut up to 1-1/4"
- Designed to help prevent damage to hydrant nuts
- Zinc plated to resist corrosion and look good longer
- Hydrant Wrench/Spanner Wrench Combo fits large rocker or pin lug couplings 2-1/2" to 4-1/2"
- Long handles (approx 19”) provides extra leverage
Hydrant and Spanner Wrench (Style 15)
- Adjusts to pentagon nuts up to 1.75" from point to flat
- Adjusts to square nuts up to 1.25".
- Ductile iron head with replaceable brass insert helps prevent damage to hydrant nuts
- Spanner fits 2.5" to 4.5" rocker lug or pin lug couplings.
- Cold rolled steel handle with deep knurling for a firm grip and maximum torque
- Heavy zinc plating on head and handle for lasting corrosion resistance
- Length: 19.5"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- 5-year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
"We recently purchased the replaceable brass inserts to replace them ourselves. What is the size of the set screw that holds the brass insert in place?"
Abel, we sent your question to Akron and this is the reply we received back from them; SCREW ALLEN HD SOC SET CUP 1/4 -20X3/16"" part number 765008, hope this helps you.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !