Fast solutions for engine pressure, friction loss, application rate, flow rate, reaction force, and more.
Don’t guess at important numbers. In training, or at the fire scene, FireCalc™ gives you the answers you need. Today's constantly increasing flow rates and changing technology have made intensive fire ground preparation and firefighting training a must.
The FireCalc™ 9900 pocket calculator helps educate firefighters using advanced programs that solve common water hydraulic problems in seconds. No programming is required. The FireCalc comes fully pre-programmed to provide answers to typical fire ground situations under normal and reasonable conditions.
With its built in prompts and easy-to-follow instruction manual, even beginners will be able to master the FireCalc programs…and the important solutions it can provide. There is no other handheld calculator like it.
- No more guessing on important flow calculations
- Pre-programmed to solve common water hydraulic problems
- Provides answers to typical fire ground situations
- Simple prompts walk you through seven innovative programs
- Operates in either English or metric units of measure
- Designed to provide advanced prompting commands for training and actual fire scene solution
- A prompting element takes you through seven innovative programs
- Pre-programmed to calculate:
- Engine Pressure
- Friction Loss
- Flow Rate (Straight Tip or Fog Nozzle)
- Reaction Force (Straight Tip or Fog Nozzle)
- Application Rate
- Large alphanumeric liquid crystal display provides easy readability.
- Instruction manual laid out in an easy-to-follow format so that even beginners will be able to master the FireCalc programs.
- Includes basic mathematical and calculator functions for added versatility
- Switch from English to Metric units of measure by pressing one key.
- Unique review feature lets you change values in the middle of the program; provides new answer without having to re-enter all values.
- Auto power off (after approx. 4 min. of inactivity) saves batteries when not in use
- Powered by two 1.5 volt button-cell batteries (AG10 or Equiv.).
- Operating temperature range: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C).
- Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 2-7/8”
- Includes protective, flip-open vinyl case with conversion tables and a pocket for notes and instructions
Ratings & Reviews
1/2 of screen working
Only 1/2 the screen works, changed batteries and still only 1/2 the screen works.
"Is it waterproof?"
Chief, this no more waterproof than a everyday used calculator, it's going to get wet in it's designed use, but it will not withstand being dropped in a puddle or in a bucket of water even for a short period of time. If it were mine I would keep it in a plastic zip lock baggy.
"Is it water resistant/proof?"
This is no more waterproof than a everyday used calculator, it's going to get wet in it's designed use, but it will not withstand being dropped in a puddle or in a bucket of water even for a short period of time. If it were mine I would keep it in a plastic zip lock baggy
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !