The patented SaberJet Nozzle employs the latest in firefighting nozzle technology.The Dual Shutoff SaberJet is Akron's original multipurpose nozzle with both solid bore penetration and fog stream capability.
The Dual Shutoff SaberJet can operate efficiently at pressures as low as 50 psi for reduced firefighter fatigue, or up to 100 psi for maximum flow. This versatile nozzle is well suited for multiple applications, making it a truly multi-purpose nozzle.
A combination solid stream and fog nozzle with the capability to flow either stream independently or simultaneously. The solid bore shall have field changeable tips with orifices of either 3/8", ½", 5/8", ¾", 7/8", 15/16", 1", or 11/8" and the fog shall flow. The nozzle shall have spinning teeth, multiple pattern detents, flush without shutting down, twist shutoff of the fog stream, and a full time swivel inlet. The bale shutoff of the smooth bore shall be with dual drive trunnions. The nozzle shall also be constructed of lightweight Pyrolite, have a shutoff ball with flow diversion for the fog waterway, have a 10 year warranty and meet NFPA 1964.
- Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 768
- Comes with pistol grip
- Fog flow at 100 psi (7 bar): 135 gpm | 510 lpm
- Weight: 6.25 lbs | 2.8 kg
- Type: Combination Fog/Smooth Bore
- Material: Pyrolite
- Brand: SaberJet
- Swivel Inlet: 1.5'' | 38 mm
- Dimensions: 11'' x 4.25" x 10.25" | 279 x 108 x 203 mm
- Please call (800) 852-6088 to specify Tip Option
- Tip Options: 3/4", 7/8", 15/16", 1" (must specify)
- Tip Options: 19, 22, 24, or 25 mm (must specify)