Use the Turbojet one time and see why it's the nozzle of choice by firefighters worldwide.The Turbojet is a constant gallonage nozzle (flow remains the same in all patterns) with multiple flow settings for operator flow control.
Lightweight fog and straight stream nozzle with multiple fixed constant gallonage settings. The nozzle has spinning teeth, multiple pattern detents, a one piece solid rubber-like handle with dual handle stops, dual drive trunnions and an extruded Pyrolite body.
The nozzle also has a minimum 110° angle at wide fog, a full-time swivel inlet, and is capable of flushing without shutting down.
- Pattern Identification
- Larger more legible labels
- Simple to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Meets European Standard
- Flow setting up to 100 psi (7 bar) standard, 75 psi (5 bar) optional
- Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 768
- Compatible with HydroFX Flow Indicator
- Weight: 6.5 lbs | 2.9 kg
- Type: Selectable Gallonage
- Material: Pyrolite
- Brand: Turbojet
- Swivel Inlet: 1.5'' | 38 mm
- Length: 10.75' | 273 mm
- 10 Year Warranty
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !