Type 187 8F Wildland-Forestry Hose8F Fire Hose Type187 is a lightweight, all-synthetic fire hose with a polyurethane lining inside a polyester jacket designed to meet the USDA Forest Service specification 5100-187 for “Synthetic Lined” fire hose.
This high tenacity filament polyester, polyurethane lined hose is available in white or yellow. Yellow is Dura-Coat treated to increase resistance to abrasion, heat and flame. Yellow 8F generally meets the new “Type ll” draft specification and is protected from mildew and no drying is required.
Available in 1" diameter hose with 1" NH aluminum couplings that meets or exceeds the low weight requirements of the specifications.
- 1” diameter, lightweight, compact single jacket polyester fire hose
- 1" NH Aluminum Couplings
- Burst pressure of 900 psi (6200 kPa)
- Yellow is Dura-Coat treated increase resistance to abrasion, heat, and flame
- Service Test: 300 psi / 2070 kPa
- Proof Test: 600 psi / 4140 kPa
- Burst: 900 psi | 6200 kPA
- Weight: 5 lbs / 2.3 kg
- Bowl Size: 1-5/32"
"Does this hose collapse down or is it more like booster line?"
Cody if you are asking us if this is the same as a booster line the answer is no, this is a lay flat hose till you charge it with water, then you roll it like you would a 1.5"" hose
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !