Allied Healthcare's Disposable Bag Valve Mask enables you to perform accurate, dependable manual ventilation on a single patient.
The bag valve mask (BVM) offers accurate, dependable operation coupled with the ability to manually feel a patient’s respiratory response, all in a tamper-proof package for single patient use.
Every BVM comes with a bag, patient valve, and 7 feet of oxygen tubing. Most child and all infant bags come with a pop-off relief valve, which pops off at 45 cm H20 max and can be overridden by the operator.
When specific repeatable concentrations of oxygen are required, the bag refill valve can be employed in conjunction with a blender. When used as oxygen supplemented source, this device also ensures high FIO2 concentrations on every bag compression — no matter which clinical rate is employed. It will also conserve gas in the process by operating only while the bag refills.
- BVM are composed of thermoplastic rubber (a latex-free synthetic material)
- High density polyethylene deflector
- Available in Adult, child, and infant sizes
- Infant BVM has built in pop off valve
- Size: Adult
- Bag Volume: Adult: 1488 ml; Child: 665 ml; Infant: 258 ml
- Patient valve dead space: 7.8 ml (not including mask)
- Patient connection:22 mm outside diameter, 15 mm inside diameter
- PEEP connection: 30 mm outside diameter
- Operating temperature: –30°F to 125°F
- Storage temperature: –40°F to 160°F
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !