Increasing your success while hunting doesn’t necessarily have to decrease your savings account.The perfect example of that is the Neos series. This is the perfect scope for those who want quality features all while staying on budget. The Neos has an impressive list of features, and is designed and built to endure. It has a one piece aluminum tube and fully multi-coated lenses.
This Neos 6-18x44 Model has BDC 500 IR second focal plane illuminated reticle in it. BDC 500 IR was designed to deliver a high level of precision at extended targets that can be used with today’s most popular rifle cartridges.
The BDC500 IR reticle will work with any of the following ammunition loads:.223 Win 55gr / .243 Win 95gr / .25-06 Rem 115gr / .270 Win 130gr / .270 WSM 150gr / 7mm Rem Mag 150gr / 7mm WSM 150gr / .300 Winchester Mag 180gr / 300 WSM 180gr / .308 Win 150gr / .338 Win 200gr
- Illuminated Reticle: The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment.
- Etched Glass Reticle: Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- Fully Multicoated: Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum: Aircraft Grade Aluminum provide extra strength and durability to handle the toughest terrain and offers lifetime of use.
- Heat Treated One Piece Tube Construction: Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product
- Waterproof: Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater
- Fog proof: Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Shockproof: Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
- Nitrogen Purged: Nitrogen purging dramatically reduces the moisture inside the tube and helps maintaining fogproof and waterproof.
- Magnification: 6-18
- Objective Lens Diameter: 44 mm
- Reticle BDC: 500 IR
- Surface Finish: Matte
- Lens Coating: Wide Band Fully Multicoated
- Tube Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Tube Diameter: 25.4 mm
- Exit Pupil : 7.2-2.5 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.39-3.19 inches
- Field of View @100 yards: 17.5-5.9 feet
- Click Value: 0.25MOA
- Adjustment range per rotation: 15MOA
- Total Elevation Adjustment: 50MOA
- Total Windage Adjustment: 50MOA
- Turret Style: Capped
- Parallax Adjustment Side Focus: 10 yards to infinity
- Purging Material: Nitrogen
- Length: 13.5"
- Weight: 21.7 oz
- Reticle Subtension Validity: 18x
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !