Voice Projection Unit (VPU) Gen II with MicrophoneProvides integrated voice communications capability with an internal microphone for both radio and voice projection use. Low profile design to allow for non-obstructed rifle sighting and easier operation.
The GEN II VPU when deployed with the FM53, FM54, or M53A1 Air Purifying Respirators; the most tactically advanced masks in the world, provides the operator with the best-in-class respiratory communications platform available today.
- Originally developed for US Special Operation
- Lower profile, compact footprint
- Audible notification upon initial activation
- Tactile feel on/off lever
- Intrinsically safe rated; UL913
- 50+ hours of use on a single CR123 lithium battery; battery life indicator
- Enhanced, robust battery door
- Waterproof microphone assembly
- MIL-SPEC PRF EA-A-2246 compliant
- MRT >95%
- Improved sound quality with digital circuitry
- NIOSH/CE approved
- Excellent compatibility with tactical gear such as EOD helmet and weapons
- Low maintenance and easy to operator
- Compatible with tactical radio systems
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !