As a member of the GasAlert family of simple, one-button operation gas detectors, the GasAlertMax XT II combines straightforward field operation with highly accurate sampling results.
BW Technologies' Rechargeable GasAlertMax XT II Gas Detector is designed to detect up to four different gas hazards, including H2S, CO, O2, and combustibles. The GasAlertMax XT II features an integrated sampling pump equipped with SmartSample technology that's designed for performance, reliability, and ease of use. The simple, quick connect tubing system instantly secures the sampling hose in place, enabling the user to change tubing lengths (up to 66 ft./ 20 m) and sampling accessories in seconds. Reliable pump block detection prevents water and other liquids from being drawn into the pump, thus preventing contamination and saving users some time. The pump filter window allows users to quickly check the condition of the pump filter and replace it directly in the field. The GasAlertMax XT II only needs to be recalibrated twice a year via a simple one-button automatic procedure. Eliminating push-button menu navigation, the GasAlertMax XT II connects to a computer using the IR connectivity kit to access user-definable options. These tamper-proof, user-adjustable options enable users to customize the instrument to suit specific applications. The GasAlertMax XT II Gas Detector is ideally suited to a wide range of applications and customers, including oil and gas, marine and shipping, utilities, wastewater treatment plants, power generation, municipal needs, and confined space entry.
- Detects up to four hazards, including H2S, CO, O2, and combustibles
- Easy operation with one-button simplicity
- More accurate sampling results with new SmartSample pump technology
- Compact, comfortable and field tough
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Rugged and durable with built-in concussion-proof boot
- Integrated sampling pump with reliable diaphragm technology
- Best in class block detection with semi-conductor pressure sensor
- Conveniently manage your detector with Fleet Manager II software
- Equipped with standard data logging and event logging
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Low, High STEL (short-term exposure limit), TWA (time-weighted average), and OL (over limit) alarms
- Visual, audible and vibrating alarms
- MicroDock II compatible for easy calibration, test and record storage
- One-button simplicity
- Concussion-proof boot
- Water resistant
- Features an alligator clip
- STEL/TWA alarms
- High Alarm
- Low Alarm
- Vibrating alarm
- 95 dB audible alarm
- Rechargeable battery
- Auto zero function
- Multi-language option
- Data logging*
- IR port downloadable
- Black housing option
Charging Options - Make sure your GasAlertMax XT II is ready when you are with a variety of charging options.
- Direct-Wire Power Adaptor - 12-24 V DC
- Vehicle Power Adaptor 12-24 V DC
- Multi-Unit Power Adaptor - Simultaneously charges five detectors
- Multi-Unit Cradle Charger - Simultaneously charges five detectors
Customize your GasAlertMax XT II to suit specific applications and maximize performance with a wide variety of accessories.
- Carrying Holster - Conveniently attach the detector to your belt and manage excess tubing
- Concussion-Proof Boot - Heavy duty protection for extreme conditions
- IR Connectivity Kit - Use for data downloads and instrument set-up options
- Hydrophobic Pump Filter or Particulate Pump Filter - Both are available in kits of 5, 50 or 100
- Auxiliary Pump Filter - For high dust environments; available in kits of 5 or 100
Simplicity meets cost containment with GasAlertMax XT II. Calibration is required only two times per year with a simple one-button automatic procedure. Tamper-proof, user adjustable options enable the user to customize the instrument to suit specific applications. Eliminating push-button menu navigation, the GasAlertMax XT II connects to a computer using the IR connectivity kit to access user definable options. The GasAlertMax XT II is ideally suited to a wide range of applications and customers, including oil and gas, marine and shipping, utilities, wastewater treatment plants, power generation, municipal needs, and confined space entry.
|Opt.1||Combustible (% LEL), Oxygen (O2) Carbon Monoxide (CO)|
|Opt.2||Combustible (% LEL), Oxygen (O2) Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Carbon Monoxide (CO)|
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !