BW Technologies' GasAlertQuattro Detector is a simple, rugged, and reliable way to quickly identify and warn other workers about gas hazards.
Featuring a simple one-button operation, the GasAlertQuattro displays real-time gas concentration readings for up to four gas hazards, including hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO), oxygen (O2), and combustible gases (%LEL).
The detector's visual, audible, and vibrating alarms quickly alert you and your fellow workers to unsafe conditions, while the extensive downloadable data logging and event logging capabilities enable effective exposure reporting. User options, such as flip display or multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese, are accessible through the IR interface for tamper-proof operation.
The GasAlertQuattro features the IntelliFlash, a green LED confidence flash that verifies normal operation to both the user and supervisors from up to 20 ft. / 6.10 m away. The IntelliFlash lets the team leader or safety manager know their crew is safe, the site is compliant, and the job is productive.
With a rugged design that holds up well in even the most extreme weather, environments and work conditions, BW Technologies' GasAlertQuattro Detector is ideal for use in general confined space entry applications and in the oil and gas, petrochemical, and power and utilities industries.
- Detector displays real-time gas concentration readings for up to four gas hazards, including hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO), oxygen (O2), and combustible gases (%LEL)
- Visual, audible, and vibrating alarms
- User-options, such as flip display, accessible through IR interface for tamper-proof operation
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Extensive data logging and event logging capability
- MicroDock II compatible for easy calibration and easy test and record storage
- Easy to identify icons communicate information about bump testing, calibration, remaining battery charge, and operation status
- IntelliFlash verifies operation and compliance to both the you and your supervisors from up to 20 ft. / 6.1 m away
- One-button operational simplicity
- Field-proven Surecell sensors offer an unprecedented performance in even the harshest environments
- Flexible, interchangeable battery options with extended runtimes - rechargeable battery pack or 3 AA batteries
- One-button simplicity
- Concussion-proof boot
- Water resistant
- Features an alligator clip
- STEL/TWA alarms
- High Alarm
- Low Alarm
- Vibrating alarm
- 95 dB audible alarm
- Rechargeable battery
- AA batteries
- Auto zero function
- Multi-language option
- Data logging*
- IR port downloadable
- Black housing option
Charging Options - Make sure your GasAlertQuattro is ready when you are with a variety of charging options.
- Rechargeable Battery Pack or Alkaline Pack with 3 AA Batteries - Interchangeable power options with extended battery run times
- Multi-Unit Power Adaptor - Simultaneously charges five detectors
- Multi-Unit Cradle Charger - Simultaneously charges five detectors
- Vehicle Attachment
Customize your GasAlertQuattro to suit specific applications and maximize performance with a wide variety of accessories.
- Connectivity – The IR Connectivity Kit easily connects to the detector’s charging and IR communications port for high-speed data downloads and access to instrument set-up options
- Filters – The Auxiliary Filter Kit shields your LCD from scratches and provides additional protection for the sensors against dirt and debris. Kit ships with five filters
It’s simple, it’s rugged, it’s reliable. GasAlertQuattro continues the simplicity BW Technologies has a tradition of bringing to the job. The rugged design keeps GasAlertQuattro working in the most extreme weather, environments and work conditions. Easily recognizable icons communicate information about bump testing, calibration, remaining battery charge and operation status. So, relying on GasAlertQuattro prevents costly downtime and workers feel safer.
Easy Auditing: No manual checks, no time spent inspecting… just a quick visual scan of the area provides assurance all is well in minutes, not hours. So safety managers can spend more time on the job, not auditing equipment. The green LED confidence flash verifies normal operation, including bump test and calibration compliance, to both the user and supervisors from up to 20 ft. / 6.10 m.
"Can the meter be ordered with a vehicle charger or only house chager ? Does a calibration kit come with this meter?"
Chief, this meter comes with a charger for house current only, i can't find any information on a vehicle charger. A calibration kit is a separate line item, MicroDock II Kit, comes with a 34L cal gas, base station, docking module, and a hard storage case.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !