Becton Dickinson's Angiocath Special Placement IV Catheter is excellent for use in special procedures such as chest needle decompression or needle cricothyrotomy.
Becton Dickinson's Angiocath Special Placement IV Catheter is made of sterile, non-latex, FEP Polymer material with high lubricity, which makes it easy for the needle to penetrate and be inserted under the skin.
The over the needle design enables the catheter to be used effectively for special procedures, such as chest needle decompression or needle cricothyrotomy. The Angiocath Special Placement IV Catheter is available in three different gauge sizes (each of which is color-coded for easy identification) to best suit the needs of any given situation.
- Non-safety needles
- Sterile, non-latex, FEP Polymer material has high lubricity for easy insertion
- Gauge sizes are color-coded for easy identification:
- Tan 10 gauge needle, 3”, available individually or 10/box
- Orange 14 gauge needle, 3.25”, available10/box
- Orange 14 gauge needle, 5.25”, available individually or 10/box
- Gray 16 gauge needle, 3.25", available individually or 10/box
You may download a "Medical Device authorization form here."
Once completed the form can be sent to our headquarters via fax at (888)335-9800 or mailed to Witmer Public Safety Group, Inc. 104 Independence Way Coatesville, Pa. 19320 Attn: EMS Medical Devices.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !