AXIS® Assist... with a flipper.It’s the best of everything in a slim, lightweight, every day carry. Easily operated and carried on either side, the speed and function of AXIS® Assist, the convenience of a flipper.
- Made in USA.
- Mechanism: AXIS® Assist flipper
- Action: Assisted-opening
- Blade Length: 3.20" (8.13cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.090" (2.290mm)
- Open Length: 7.72" (19.61cm)
- Closed Length: 4.52" (11.48cm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-S90V (59-61 HRC)
- Handle Thickness: 0.48" (12.192mm)
- Weight: 2.88oz. (81.65g)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Steel: CPM-S90V
- Blade Style: Drop point
- Clip Type: Deep Carry
- Clip Position: Reversible Tip Up
- Glass Breaker: No
- Handle: 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Lanyard Hole: Yes
Easily opened, quickly and with one hand; this evolution of the AXIS® includes a spring that helps to fire the blade into the open position once the user pushes it beyond a certain point manually. The AXIS® lock also has the added benefit of “suck-back,” which encourages the blade to stay in the closed position. AXIS® Assist knives also feature integrated safety lock systems.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !