Hidden Canyon HunterIntentionally built for the pursuit of a passion; the new 15017-1 Hidden Canyon Hunter is a premium hunt fixed-blade designed for hunters around the globe.
Despite it’s compact profile, this knife provides ample real estate throughout the handle and cutting edge, making it just as effective on big game as it is on smaller species.
The newly redesigned sheath creates a slim and reliable housing for convenient storage in your pack. Improvements to the overall geometry, ergonomics, and material will make the last cut feel just as effortless as the first with the help of Benchmade’s new SelectEdge™ï¸� 14° angle.
- Blade Length: 2.79” (7.09cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.12” (3.048mm)
- Open: 6.42” (16.31cm)
- Weight: 3.11oz (88.17g)
- Handle Thickness: 0.55” (13.97mm)
- Sheath Weight: .99oz (28.07g)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: Satin
- Blade Steel: CPM-S90V (59-61 HRC)
- Blade Style/Shape: Drop-point
- Clip Type: N/A
- Clip Position: N/A
- Handle Material: Richlite/Orange G10
- Lanyard Hole: Yes
- MOLLE Compatible: No
- Sheath Type: Boltaron
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !