The most reliable battery technology to the flashlight marketThe Lighthawk Lantern was the first lantern developed with Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery Technology, bringing the most reliable battery technology to the flashlight market. Long run times, fast recharge times and extremely lightweight.
- The first lantern developed with Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery Technology
- Long run times
- Fast recharge times
- Extremely lightweight
- 300 lumens
- Designed for the demanding needs and environments of the fire, service, utility, and transit markets
- Multi-function Switch
- Main light with high/low mode
- Rear Signaling Light
- Steady on/Flashing modes
- Battery Charge Indicator
- Red for charging/Green for fully charged
- Low Battery Indicator
- When 30 minutes of run time remain, high mode automatically switches to low mode and the front beam will begin to flash 3 times every 5 minutes
Designed for the demanding needs and environments of the fire, service, utility, and transit markets.
- Power Source: 4 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
- LED Life: 30,000 Hours
- Light Output: 300 Lumens High Mode / 125 Lumens Low Mode
- Peak Beam Intensity: 70,000 Candela
- Beam Distance: 447 M
- Battery Run Time: 7 Hours High Mode / 14 Hours Low Mode
- Weight: 1.9 lbs (with battery)
- Dimensions: 9.5” x 3.12” x 5.12”
- Operating Temp Range: - 20C to 50C
- 120V AC
- 12/24V DC
- 220V AC
- Direct Wire
UL Protection Methods Class I, II, III Div I Groups C-G, T1
UL 913 CSA 22.2 No 157 Class I, II, III Div II Groups A-G, T5
Intrinically Safe Ingress Protection Level: IP67
The “Division” designation refers to the likelihood that ignitable concentrations of flammable materials are present. There are two divisions:
- Division 1 designates an environment where ignitable concentrations of flammable gases, liquids, vapors, or dust can exist some of the time or all of the time under normal operating conditions, or where easily ignitable fibers and flyings are manufactured, handled, or used.
- Division 2 locations are where ignitable concentrations are not likely to exist under normal operating conditions or where Class 3 materials are stored or handled.
Hazardous classes are further defined by “groups” based on the physical properties of their combustible materials. The groups include:
- Group A: Acetylene
- Group B: Hydrogen
- Group C: Ethylene, and carbon monoxide
- Group D: Propane, gasoline, naphtha, benezene, butane, ethyl alcohol, acetone, and methane
- Group E: Metals including aluminum, and magnesium (Div. 1 only)
- Group F: Carbonaceous dusts including coal, carbon black, and coke
- Group G: Dusts not included in E and F including wood, plastics, flour, starch, and grain dusts
6: Totally protected against dust
7: Protected against the effect of immersion between 15cm and 1m
Impact Resistance is the height, measured in meters, from which the light can be dropped onto cured concrete and still work properly. Dropped samples cannot have any visible cracks or breaks and must remain fully functional to receive rating.
Waterproof up to at least an IPX7 rating which means the sample is submerged to a minimum of 1 meter depth for 30 minutes. If this test is performed it must be done after impact resistance is completed to ensure water resistance under real-life conditions.
"What is the warranty from the manufacturer on this product? Is there a lifetime warranty and what does it cover? Thank you!"
Ben, I have copied the warranty below for you, it is included on the Instruction Sheet of the Lighthawk. LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY The case, switch & all internal parts, excluding the lens, lamp, rechargeable LI-ion battery pack & charger, have a lifetime-limited warranty from date of purchase. Should your unit fail to operate for any reason, contact the distributor from which you purchased the light. Bright Star will repair or replace the warranted defective parts without cost & return the unit to you. The rechargeable LI-ion battery pack & charger are warranted for a period of one year in accordance with the above terms. This warranty does not apply to misuse or abuse.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !