AZTEK ProSeries® SystemOriginally developed by Reed Thorne of Arizona-based Ropes That Rescue, the AZTEK (Arizona Technician’s Edge Kit) is used in worldwide and offers more than 100 rigging solutions in a single bag. As one of the most versatile tools used in rope rescue, the system reflects the philosophy of keeping rigging equipment simple, efficient, non-specialized, light and small.
The subsequent design of the new CMC Rescue AZTEK ProSeries System leaves no detail ignored. Each component — from the cord to the pack — was thoroughly tested and proven to work efficiently in this multifunctional system that comes completely pre-rigged for immediate deployment to the field. The CMC Rescue AZTEK ProSeries System was the first AZTEK system to be UL Classified to NFPA 1983 (2012 ED) – General Use, Manufactured System.
With 50 feet of 8-mm AZTEK ProSeries® Cord, CMC Rescue’s high-performance 100% nylon blend, the set-of-fours can extend to 12 feet while providing a 4:1 or 5:1 mechanical advantage with a minimum breaking strength (MBS) of 36 kN (8,093 lbf).
For a personal edge travel-restrict with nearly 50 feet of adjustable travel, attach the carabiner of the personal end of the system to an appropriate anchor and restrict edge travel using the integrated Purcell connected to your harness. The sleeved web edge-pro helps protect the cord around anchors with abrasive surfaces.
UL Classified to NFPA 1983 (2012 ED) – General Use
Whether using the set-of-fours (SOFs) as a quick 4:1 or 5:1 M/A for a multitude of rigging applications, or for personal edge protection, the versatile AZTEK ProSeries System gives rescuers endless rigging solutions:
- Quickly adjusts litter attendant position
- High angle litter scoops
- Solo pick-off
- Easily pass knots
- Correct disoriented equipment under load
- Effortlessly transfer loads
- Promptly establish dynamic fixed brakes
- Pretensioned back-ties
- Redirect anchors
- Establish travel restriction
- Dynamic directionals
- Dynamic lowers
- Hauling systems
- High angle attendant tether
- Load-releasing hitch
- Personal mechanical advantage (PMA)
- Solo pick-off
- Tensioned guying
- CMC Rescue AZTEK Omni Pulley Set, (one blue, one orange) – UL Classified to NFPA 1983 (2012 ED)
- Quick Pin for AZTEK Omni Pulley
- AZTEK ProSeries Cord – 50 feet of 8mm hi-viz orange, 15 kN (3,372 lbf), Sewn-Eye Termination -12 kN (2,698 lbf)
- AZTEK Edge-Pro Tubular Webbing, blue 24”
- ProTech™ Aluminum Manual-Lock Carabiner w/ removable keeper pin – 31 kN (6,969 lbf)
- AZTEK Bound-Loop Prusik, orange (6 mm) – 9”
- AZTEK Bound-Loop Prusik, blue (6 mm) – 9”
- AZTEK Bound-Loop Purcell, blue (6 mm) – 42”
- Maillon Rapide Quick Link, Oval (7 mm) – 27kN (6,065 lbf)
Working at height requires reliable, quality equipment. The AZTEK ProSeries System can be used with confidence for work positioning or fall restraint protection in work-at-height maneuvers for industrial rope access or technical rope rescue when used in accordance with the regulatory safety standards the system and its components fall under. Always use life safety equipment and gear according to the regulatory safety standards for which it is classified and/or certified.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !