Hands-free edge transition and a controllable descent— designed for the most extreme conditions.
The Escape Artist offers what most other escape devices do not. This compact, lightweight descender lays out the rope smoothly and then locks when loaded, allowing both hands to be used to negotiate the exit. Squeezing the lever gives the user control of the descent rate. The Escape Artist's all metal construction and minimum number of parts provides durability and reliable performance. The Escape Artist is intended to be pre-rigged on the escape line, and kept ready for immediate use. Available in Red.
- UL Classified to NFPA 1983- Escape
- Patented auto-locking allows hands-free edge transitions
- Variable friction allows user to control rate of descent
- Works equally well with or without gloves of any type
- Constructed of aluminum and stainless steel
- Dimensions: 2.7"L x 1.37"W x 4.0"H
- 3 sigma MBS with 9.0 mm rope- 3,372 lbf. (15.0 kN)
- Compact and lightweight - only 5 oz.
- Fits escape lines from 7.5 to 9.0 mm in diameter
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !